Clopivas (Generic Plavix)
Clopivas (Generic Plavix) is taken to preventing blood clouts. and it is classified as an antiplatelet agent.
What is in Clopivas (Generic Plavix)?
Plavix comes as 75-mg tablets. It contains the drug clopidogrel, which belongs to a class of drugs called platelet inhibitors. These drugs help to prevent blood clots from forming in your body.
- -What is Clopidorgel used for?
- It reduces the chance that a harmful blood clot will form by preventing platelets from clumping together in the blood
How to use
- Take this medicine orally with or without food as directed by your doctor, usually once a day. Also, this medicine should be taken everyday on a scheduled time so that you do not miss a dose.
- Do not suddenly stop taking this medicine without consulting with your doctor.
- Avoid grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice when you are taking this Clopivas.
- Get medical help right away if you have any signs that this medicine doesn’t work, such as symptoms of a new heart attack or stroke (such as chest/jaw/left arm pain, shortness of breath, unusual sweating, weakness on one side of the body, difficulty speaking, sudden vision changes, confusion).
- Frequently asked questions
- -Is Clopivas (Generic Plavix) a blood thinner?
- Yes, it is an anticoagulant (blood thinner).
-What are side effects?
Common side effects are nose bleeds, headaches, itching and bruising
-Does Clopivas (Generic Plavix) raise blood pressure?
It may lower blood pressure.
-Can Clopivas (Generic Plavix) be taken at night
Yes, it can be taken at night. Should be taken once a day.
- Disclaimer: Any information displayed is solely for purposes of information. Said displayed information is not intended nor desired to replace or substitute diagnosis, advice or treatment by medical professionals or healthcare providers. If you have any questions regarding any medical condition please seek the advice of a qualified medical professional. Do Not ignore, disregard or delay seeking medical advice or treatment due to something you seen on this website.