Foracort Inhaler 200 mcg (120 mdi)
Foracort inhaler 6/200 mcg is a prescription long term combination medicine for the treatment of asthma and COPD. It makes breathing easier by stopping the release of chemicals that cause inflammation and swelling in your airways. It can be used by patients twelve years of age and up.
Buy your Foracort Inhaler online in USA with lowest online prices and your order shipped to your door.
What makes a Foracort 6/200 mcg Inhaler effective?
It contains two active ingredients Budesonide and Formoterol. Both function in different ways to reduce the effects of asthma symptoms. The combination medicine is a favored treatment for obstructive airways diseases such as asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
Budesonide is a corticosteroid. When inhaled it is a long-term treatment for the treatment of COPD and Asthma.
Formoterol is a medication that when inhaled controls the shortness of breath, wheezing and tightness in chest caused by Chronic Pulmonary Disease (COPD)..
It especially effective as an alternate treatment when other medications do not adequately control symptoms. The combination of Budesonide and Formoterol is also very effective in treating COPD. Especially, when the use of only one medication did not improve severe symptoms
What are the benefits of a Foracort Inhaler 6/200 mcg?
In short, a Foracort Inhaler helps to keep the airflow unobstructed in your lungs. It does this by relaxing muscles allowing for a free flow of air in and out of your lungs. This is key in combatting the symptoms of shortness of breath and the cough and wheezing that plagues Asthma sufferers.
It is a proven safe and highly effective treatment which is effective in minutes. And its positive effects can last for hours.
How do you use your Foracort 200 Inhaler?
Take the inhaler in your hand and shake it well. This makes sure that the ingredients are properly mixed. Then inhale and at the same time press down once to release the contents. Hold in your breath for approximately 10 seconds. Follow the instructions of your medical doctor as to how many times to inhale.
When done thoroughly rinse out your mouth with water.
Do not use Foracort Inhaler 6/400mcg if you are allergic to the active ingredients Formoterol or budesonide.
Those women who are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant should consult with their medical doctor before using a Foracort Inhaler. It’s use may increase the risk of a baby being born with deformities.
Also, consult your physician if you have cardiovascular disease including but not limited to past heart disease, heart failure or rapid heartbeat.
And always inform your medical doctor of any current medical problems that you have or any medications that you are taking.
Some medications may interact with Budesonide or Formoterol or both. These include, antiarrhythmic, antihistamines, antifungal drugs, beta blockers and diuretics.
In order to avoid adverse reaction, consult your Physician and inform him/her of any new medications that you may be taking. Always check on a new medication may interact with your prescription, non-prescription, vitamins, or herbal supplements that you are currently taking.
Foracort Inhaler Frequently Asked Questions
Common side effects include of a Foracort Inhaler:
- Sore throat
- Rapid heartbeat
- Rare Side Effects:
- Paradoxical Bronchospasm
- Avoid long term use in children due to potential effects on growth rate.
- See Also:
- Asthalin Inhaler, Triohale Inhaler and Flohale Inhaler
- Manufacturer Cipla, India
- Cipla Limited is an Indian Multinational pharmaceutical company. It entered the US market in 1984. Cipla was the first Indian company to receive US FDA approval. Cipla develops medicines to treat respiratory(Asthma), cardiovascular disease, arthritis, diabetes, weight control and depression; and other medical conditions. Also, Cipla is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol CIPLA. Cipla was founded in 1935. Cipla’s portfolio includes over 1500 products with 50 dosage forms across wide range of therapeutic categories. Cipla USA Inc., the US subsidiary of Cipla Limited, is based in Warren, NJ.
- In conclusion, any information displayed is solely for purposes of information. Furthermore, Information is not intended to be medical advice. If you have any questions regarding any medical condition please seek the advice of a qualified medical professional. Do Not ignore or delay seeking medical advice or treatment due to something you seen on this website.