Zhewitra 40 Mg
Zhewitra 40 Mg is is taken for Erectile Dysfunction. It contains Vardenafil 40 Mg. Zhewitra 40 contains a double dosage of Vardenafil. We also carry Zhewitra in 20mg and 60mg dosages as well. You can buy the Vardenafil 40 mg dosage in Zhewitra 40 at USA Services with cheapest online price.
What is Vardenafil?
It is the active chemical that is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. It is in the class of medicines called PDE-5 inhibitors. Other well-known medicines include Sildenafil, which is in Viagra. Also, Tadalafil which is present in Cialis.
Levitra and generic Levitra, are the best known medicines which contain Vardenafil. USA Services sells the generic version of Levitra in tablets and Jelly or liquid. We also sell generic Levitra products combined with Dapoxetine.
The chemical vardenafil, greatly increases blood circulation to the penis. You then achieve a firm erection which allows you to have sexual intercourse.
How does Zhewitra function?
Answer: It is the active ingredient Vardenafil
Like tadalafil and sildenafil, it belongs to the PDE-5 inhibitor class of medications. The active ingredients and works by controlling two key substances in the body. The first is cGMP, the substance responsible for creating an erection: it is an electronic signal to the brain to let blood flow to a part of the body, which produces an erection.
When you have impotence problems, PDE-5 is often overactive and the erection goes away faster than usual. With vardenafil, you will have longer lasting erections because it blocks the PDE-5 enzyme. This effect lasts up to several hours, depending on the concentration of the drug.
Why is Vardenafil so popular?
1. It has less side effects that Sildenafil and Cialis
2. It generally lasts longer in your system.
Does Vardenafil have any side effects?
There are instance where Vardenafil can have side effects. But they are generally mild and only last for a short time. They can be:
-Feeling of being light headed
What is Erectile Dysfunction, (E.D.)?
Erectile Dysfunction occurs when a man can’t have an erection firm enough to have sexual intercourse.
Which Zhewitra should I use?
You should always consult your Doctor to determine the correct dosage of any medication.
The correct dosage of Zhewitra varies on an individual basis. Many men opt for for the 40 mg Vardenafil dosage in Zhewitra 40mg.
How to use a Zhewitra 40
You can ingest Zhewitra 40 with or without food. For best results take it one hour before sexual activity
Why should you order Zhewitra 40 from USA Services?
We make ordering online easy and secure. You simply find the product that you desire and then easily add it to your shopping cart. Once you have found all the products that you desire you checkout. Then you choose your payment method and the ordering process is complete. And you can buy Zhewitra 40mg at cheapest online prices here. And with Free Shipping.
Also, you will receive an confirmation email letting you know that we have received your order and your payment. If you do not receive the confirmation email please check your spam folder or call us at 888-424-4908.
Common Side Effects
Side effects may include, facial redness, mild upset stomach and pain in joints.
Zhewitra 40mg should be stored in a dry, humid free location out of the reach of children.
There are 10 tablets in each pack.
- Manufacturer :Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd
- Sunrise Remedies, India was initially founded in 1984 and exports medicines worldwide. Their ever growing products categories include: HIV/ARV and Hepatocare, Cardiac, Diabetes, Psychiatrics, Neurology, Erection Dysfunction , Premature ejaculation, Antibiotics-Antibacterial, Analgesic-Anti-inflammatory, Anti-allergic & Cough remedies, Gastric related products, Vitamins & Nutritional, Anti-malarial and Skin Care products.Their top men’s products include Super P Force, Extra Super P Force, Extra Super Tadarise, Zudena, Super Zudena, Zhewitra Soft, Zhewitra 20, Zhewitra 40, Zhewitra 60, Zhewitra Oral Jelly, Avana 100, Super Avana and Extra Super Avana.
- Disclaimer: Any information displayed is solely for purposes of information. This information is not intended nor desired to replace or substitute diagnosis, advice or treatment by medical professionals or healthcare providers. Any questions regarding any medical condition should be directed to a qualified medical professional. Do Not ignore, disregard or delay seeking medical advice or treatment due to something appears on this website.