Flohale Inhaler 125 mcg (120 mdi)
Use a Flohale Inhaler 125 mcg to prevent and treat Asthma symptoms and skin conditions. It is a Generic Flovent Inhaler containing the active ingredient – Fluticasone Propionate. The Inhaler is used in the prevention of Asthma attacks that are caused by inflammation. The reduction of inflammation makes breathing much easier and eliminates wheezing and the asthmatic symptoms.
It is not a rescue Inhaler. It is not used to treat an ongoing asthma attack.
What type of medicine is in a Flohale Inhaler?
The active ingredient, Fluticasone Propionate, is steroid medicine. Use it for the relief of Asthmatic Symptoms and Skin Conditions.
Flohale Inhalers stop the cells in the lungs and pulmonary passages from releasing substances that cause inflammation of the airways. This widens the airways and makes breathing easier
How does fluticasone improve asthma symptoms?
Fluticasone works by calming your immune system. This reduces the swelling in your lungs that makes it difficult to breathe. It also stops symptoms such as wheezing and coughing developing. It is a steroid that mimics the beneficial affects of hormones produced naturally by adrenal glands.
Specifically, when Fluticasone reduces the swelling in your lungs which are the source of your breathing difficulty. Your Flohale Inhaler works to stop and reduce Asthma attacks before they begin.
How fast will you feel the effects of a Flohale Inhaler 125 mcg?
Some relief but the full effect will reach a peak in about 2 weeks. Use the Flohale Inhaler on a regular basis to feel full effects.
Therefore, even if you are breathing more easily you should continue to use the inhaler. If you stop using the inhaler your Asthma symptoms can return.
What are the additional benefits of a Flohale Inhaler?
Also, use a Flohale Inhaler to treats skin conditions such as Psoriasis, Dermatitis and Eczema. It reduces the release and effect of chemicals in your body that lead to skin inflammation. It is a proven very effective treatment to lesson pain, rashes, swelling and itchy sensations.
Side Effects of Flohale Inhaler
Hoarseness of Voice
Sinus and/or Throat Infection
Upper Raspatory Tract Infection
- Upset Stomach (Diarrhea/Constipation)
- Vision Blurriness
- Swelling of extremities( Feet and Ankles)
These symptoms can be lessoned immediately rinsing your mouth with water after each use. Also, brush your teeth after each use of a Flohale Inhaler 125 mcg. If you do have any of these side effects or any other side effects that you feel may be caused by your use of the Inhaler immediately consult your medical doctor.
When Not To Use Flohale Inhaler 25 Mcg (Fluticasone Propionate):
-Drinking alcohol when using a Flohale Inhaler can cause harmful not effects and is not advised
-Flohale Inhalers can be unsafe to use if you are pregnant. You should confer with your Medical Doctor before using the Inhaler if you are pregnant or planning on becoming pregnant.
-Do not use a Flohale Inhaler is you are allergic to fluticasone or proteins from milk.
You must inform your medical doctor before using a Flohale Inhaler if you have any of the conditions below:
Infection (fungal, viral or bacterial in nature);
Glaucoma or cataracts;
Disease of the liver;
Brittle bone infirmity;
Compromised immune system
There are several medications that negatively react with a Flohale inhaler. Consult with your medical doctor if you are taking:
AIDS or HIV medications;
medicine containing steroids
You should avoid Flohale Inhaler 125 mcg if you:
- Are Allergic to Steroids
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
- In the past of currently are being treated for any Heart issues
- Received a diagnosis of Hypokalemia
- Have Hypertension
- Suffer from Glaucoma or other eye problems
- Diagnosed with Thyroid issues
Always check on a new medication may interact with your prescription, non-prescription, vitamins, or herbal supplements that you are currently taking.
How do you store Flohale Inhaler:
Store your Flohale Inhaler in a location that has room temperature. Keep away from excessive heat, light and high moisture.
Please store the canister with the mouthpiece facing down. And do not store in a car or other mother vehicle. Extreme heat may cause the canister to explode.
- Manufacturer Cipla, India
- Cipla Limited is an Indian Multinational pharmaceutical company. It entered the US market in 1984. Cipla was the first Indian company to receive US FDA approval. Cipla develops medicines to treat respiratory(Asthma), cardiovascular disease, arthritis, diabetes, weight control and depression; and other medical conditions.
- Also, Cipla is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol CIPLA. Cipla was founded in 1935. Cipla’s portfolio includes over 1500 products with 50 dosage forms across wide range of therapeutic categories. Cipla USA Inc., the US subsidiary of Cipla Limited, is based in Warren, NJ.
- In conclusion, any information displayed is solely for purposes of information. Furthermore, said displayed information is not intended to be medical advice. Nor desired to replace or substitute diagnosis, advice or treatment by medical professionals or healthcare providers. If you have any questions regarding any medical condition please seek the advice of a qualified medical professional. Do Not ignore, disregard or delay seeking medical advice or treatment due to something you seen on this website.
There are no reviews yet.